Here at November Sundays, we get a lot of questions about the meaning behind our name, followed quickly by questions like, “What is Inbound Marketing?” The following article will explain a bit about inbound marketing and the 4 different ways we help our clients tell their stories via online, digital and inbound marketing.
Free Initial Inbound Marketing Consultations
For those who are familiar with marketing but have yet to discover the Inbound approach, our free initial inbound marketing consultation is the right place to start. Perhaps you’ve heard of marketing tools like Google Adwords, Blogging, E-mail Marketing, and more but haven’t begun to develop a strategy to see more leads and customers come from your online efforts. Get your questions answered and begin the process of maximizing your online marketing budget by scheduling a free consultation with NovSun.
Once you’ve got your mind around the inbound terminology and strategies, our Hourly Consulting can help you fill in the gaps or help you turn those strategies into step-by-step tactics for your team to implement. How many blogs should you be writing? How do you know what to write about? Which social media platforms will be best? Or maybe you struggle to put together a cohesive inbound or online/digital marketing strategy? We can help you get over those obstacles and start driving leads.
Or maybe you’ve jumped into Digital Marketing and found yourself having trouble organizing and managing all the different tools available within Hubspot or other marketing tools. If you need help with Hubspot tools, find yourself lost in the inbound process, need help building a content funnel, nurturing leads, or implementing automation; we can help.
Inbound Marketing Game Plan
Our Game Plan is a detailed Inbound Marketing strategy for your company to execute. It includes both strategy and daily, weekly, and monthly tactics your team can implement to turn strangers into visitors, visitors into leads and leads into customers.
The plan includes strategy and tactics for blogging, social media, email marketing & lead nurturing. It’s a good fit for lone marketing directors or small teams that need help navigating the ever-changing world of online marketing. If you have the team to implement but feel overwhelmed in the fog of information, the NovSun Inbound GamePlan will give you focus and a clear plan.
Throughout the Game Plan process, we help guide you through the 4 stages of the marketing funnel, answering key questions regarding inbound tools and methodology. In each of the following stages, we answer certain questions.
- Which blogs should you be writing/posting?
- What keywords should you include and compete for online?
- What social media posts should you be publishing and when?
- How should you utilize content marketing and forms?
- Which Call-to-Actions should you use?
- What should your landing pages look like? Which content should be on which landing page?
- How should they all be organized alongside keywords and SEO?
- What should your e-mails accomplish?
- Which content should be in your e-mails and how will that content nurture your leads?
- What workflows should you build and set up in order to usher people through your marketing sales funnel with content that benefits them along the way?
- What surveys should your customers be taking to help improve your company?
- What direction should your content go next?
- How can you continue to build and grow on social media?
Our final offering at November Sundays is full-service inbound marketing. Not only do we build a Game Plan and map out the next year of your online presence through several mediums and tools, but we also partner with your company for the next year to execute the plan. You’ll receive a weekly reporting of activities reporting of results and advice on any necessary pivots. When you choose Inbound Marketing, you receive our Inbound expertise with the following tools:
- Social Media Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- E-mail Marketing & Lead Nurturing
- Content Marketing
- Landing Pages
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Analytics & Reporting
- November Sundays offers 4 main avenues for clients and customer to grow their business with Inbound and Online/Digital Marketing.
- These 4 services work together to grow businesses by increasing their clientele and moving them through marketing sales funnels that turn strangers into promoters.
- Those 4 services are a Free Initial Consultation, Hour-by-Hour Consulting, Inbound Marketing Game Plan, and Inbound Marketing.