Live Action and Animated Explainer Videos
Why does your business need video?
- Tell your story with video on your website, youtube.com, vimeo.com, facebook, and google+,, etc….
- Increase SEO(search engine optimization) and social media following with weekly video blogs and podcasts
- Elevator Pitch Videos
- New Product Roll-out
- Sales or Product Training
- Commercials & Sales Support
Animated Explainer Videos
Videos Are The Best Way To Tell Your Story Online
These short 90 second videos are entertaining, educational and memorable.
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that most people would rather watch the movie than read pages of information online. The same is true for your website, with only have seconds to capture potential clients attention and tell your story. Don’t make them wade through pages of copy to understand why they should do business with you. Show them a quick 1-2 minute video and you will know that they know and Eureka! They get it.
1) Interview – to learn about your business & pick a style of video that fits your brand.
2) Write the Script – We squeeze your sales pitches & stacks of your marketing materials into 350 words of awesome.
3) Choose Voice Talent
3) Animation Magic – think stick figures and napkin sketches meets Hollywood.
4) Share – Put it on your website, share it on facebook, twitter, youtube etc…
Not Just Any Videos
With so many videos being uploaded to Youtube competition is steep. Your video should be entertaining, conversational and brief. The best are simple and similar to talking with a prospective client over coffee and sketching notes on a napkin. They communicate your core message quickly and clearly while keeping the audience engaged and entertained.
In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth. – Youtube
Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not – Internet Retailer
Blog posts incorporating video attract 3 times as many inbound links s blog posts without video – SEOMOZ